- Selection: It’s fine to decide what to get mom but equally important to know where to buy it. Amazon is a $61,090,000,000 retail behemoth (2012 sales). How many products do they offer? No one knows exactly … millions and millions; suffice to say no other retailer, online or brick and mortar, offers anywhere close to their selection. If you can’t find it at Amazon, you probably don’t need it!
- Pricing: Across the board, you’ll generally find Amazon’s price to be as low (and often lower) than you’ll find anywhere else. If you’re like me, you love and appreciate a bargain!
- A Trusted and Reliable Choice: Amazon’s customer service is legendary. Shipping is almost always the same day. They stand unconditionally behind every product they sell … returns are always quick, easy and “no questions asked”.
- Amazon Prime: More about that here.
- Product Reviews: This is a big one! No buying source or the Internet has better or more extensive product reviews. They’re completely uncensored. See what dozens (or even hundreds) of consumers like you say about their real world experience with the product you’re considering!
Amazon’s millions and millions of products are both a blessing and a curse. That’s where I can help! You can rely on Doctor Savvy to find and highlight the best-of-the-best on Amazon.com.